
I was talking with my neighbor the other day...my very next door neighbor, and the gal who I am the closest to in our neighborhood. She said "The postal lady told me that you had been getting this spa stuff for a while..." and I said, "What?"(thinking that I had heard her wrong) And she repeated the same thing. So, I told my neighbor about the products, which I do think are great beauty products, by the way, from a company called Beauticontrol. The more I thought about this conversation the weirder I thought it was that the postal lady was telling anyone about the mail that I was getting. While I don't get anything in the mail that I wouldn't want someone else knowing about, what if I did? Would you want your postal worker telling what you had been getting in your mail?
No comments:
Post a Comment