Friday, my sister, Beverly, came to keep Hudson and Walker so I could run up to the school for a meeting. When I came home, Hudson and Beverly were telling me something about Hudson being Spiderman for Halloween. I've been telling Hudson for a while now that he's going to be a zebra, and I kept telling him that his costume was in Walker's closet. (After Halloween last year, I went to Old Navy and got two costumes for this year for $3-4 each) So, yesterday, after he's telling me about being Spiderman, I decide we should pull out the costumes and let him see. Well, he doesn't want to just see...he wants to put it on! We put them on twice yesterday. Walker wasn't happy with the first fitting, so no pics of him then...but I did get some of the second. Oh, Walker is a kangaroo...with a joey! I'm sure I'll post more around Halloween, but how cute are they?


No comments:
Post a Comment