So, we finally started painting our playroom to turn it into Hudson's new bedroom. We went to get the color paint that I had picked out and then decided that we would try the Freshaire Choice Paint that they sell at Home Depot. I've said in previous posts that I am trying to go green, so this was one way to help our house. We loved it...it was a little pricey at $35 a gallon, but with me being pregnant, and Hudson and Walker being such little guys, we decided to give it a go. The color matches Hudson's bedspread even better than the other typed of paint I had picked out. The paint had a small smell, but nothing like regular paint has. The room is a pretty big room, and the smell would have stuck around had we used regular paint. Freshaire uses some kind of soy based print for the label and recycled plastic for the paint can. I must say, we were pleased and will probably use the same kind of paint for the baby's room. The man at Home Depot says that he figures that soon, this will be the kind of paint used in schools and places like that. I would think that would help the price go down! Hudson and Walker got to help with the cleaning the room and painting. Hudson was soooooo super excited! Here's his creation!










Thank you Grandmama for painting the room, and for your patience with Hudson as he excitedly went up and down up and down with his paintbrush!
No comments:
Post a Comment