I can't believe I forgot to blog about this. About a month ago we went to Calhoun to watch my brother, Clay, coach football. The night before, we got my parents car for Tony to drive to work and we went and spent the night with my parents. Well...Hudson was excited that he didn't sleep...like at all! I was short tempered and exhausted by Friday morning. I called Tony at 6:30 a.m. and said that we weren't going to the game. Hudson hadn't slept, therefore I hadn't slept...ughghghg I was so mad. I slept on the sofa for about an hour and a half after that. Hudson slept about that long too. He woke up happy and I felt a little refreshed, so I changed my mind. I had the boys nap early and we left for Calhoun at 2 in the afternoon. We only stayed until half-time(the first time in my life ever leaving a football game before the end), but it worked out well that we left then. Hudson and Walker got to dance to the band, talk to Uncle Clay and give him a hug and we got home by 11:30. The boys both fell asleep as soon as we got on the interstate. So, overall, it was fun experience and my boys loved seeing their Uncle Clay coach football!

1 comment:
Hey my friend- I love seeing your pictures and hearing your stories. I am glad you found your purse and Tyler doesn't sleep at night away from home either! URRHH! Miss you- Love- MK
Post a Comment